Life Insurance Agency $1.8M Book of Business
- Asking Price: $308,000.00
- Gross Revenue: $174,000.00
- Cash Flow: $147,441.00
- FF & E:
- Inventory: Book of Business – 1.8M
- Financing: No
Founded in 2019, just before the onset of the pandemic, this agency offers a prime opportunity for individuals or agencies seeking a stable client base and strong revenue. With an impressive 99% client retention rate and the added advantage of remote operations, it's also a strategic fit for agencies looking to expand their business portfolio. To continue serving the agency's active clients, licenses in Georgia, Florida, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are necessary. The current owner is committed to facilitating a seamless transition for a new owner.
- Active Life Insurance Policies: 25 policies with a combined Surrender Value of $3.12 million.
- Death Benefit Value: Over $35.7 million in coverage, providing peace of mind to clients.
- Annuity Portfolio: Approximately 5 annuities with a Total Amount exceeding $800,000.
- Establish Online Presence – The Company relies 100% on word-of-mouth referrals to gain new business, and while this has been a successful approach, a new owner could speed the growth of the business by establishing a strong online presence through a professional website, social media, and online advertising to reach a wider audience.
- Implement Digital Marketing - By investing in digital marketing strategies like email marketing, content creation, and search engine optimization (SEO), the Company might attract online leads generating increased revenue.
- Diversify Product Offering
- Expanding the range of insurance products offered, such as adding health, property, and/or auto to appeal to the current clientele and invite new clientele to expand the book of business.
- Hire Agents
- Increasing the agency’s capacity to serve additional clients by adding agents should yield more policies and grow revenue exponentially.
REASON FOR SALE
- Home Based: Yes
- Franchise: No
- Distressed: No
- Relocatable: Yes
- Year Established: 2019
- Year Acquired: N/A
- Willing To Train: Seller is willing to train new owner for a smooth transition.
- Real State Available: No
- Is Property Leased: No
- Real Estate Included: No
- Is Management Staying: No
- Days Open: Monday - Friday
- Hours Open: As Needed
- Part Time Employees: 1, owner
- Listing Id: SA1669