Opportunity Type: Asset Sale
Headquarters: Southeastern United States
Industry Focus: Sells Hydroponic Supplies
This company is estimated to be one of the largest hydroponics supply companies in their geographic area.
For more than 18 years, the Company has sold high-quality products that consumers have come to know and trust. Focused on selling to both hobbyist and professional growers alike, this company offers more than 3,000 SKUs through their retail locations and an e-commerce site.
This company is perfectly positioned to take advantage of growing consumer demand on both the retail and wholesale sides of the business.
- Sought-after brand with a diverse product line.
- Time-tested, proven retail concept with a relatively high barrier to entry.
- Outstanding reputation for customer service and product knowledge
- High demand, high grow industry
- E-Commerce: Currently, only a small percentage of the Company’s revenue is generated through online sales. With growing demand for organic, farm-to-table produce, urban gardening and changes in Cannabis laws, there could be significant opportunity to reach new markets through focused e-commerce marketing efforts.
- Expansion of Geographic Footprint: Currently, the company has no retail stores in states that allow the cultivation of Cannabis. The company’s success to date can be attributed to the organic, farm-to-table and urban gardening movements. Opening locations in states that allow the cultivation of Cannabis should result in stores with even stronger unit level economics than the company enjoys currently.
REASON FOR SALE:
The Owners have other business interests in the hydroponic supply space and want to free up capital to expand that business.
For an NDA and Complete Profile, Contact:
Doreen Morgan, CEO & Managing Director
Sunbelt Business Brokers of Atlanta