This successful heating and air company is a leading contractor in Metro Atlanta. This business does minimal outside advertising and generates its business via word of mouth referrals. Their reputation for outstanding service has been the reason behind the company’s success and enabled them to retain its large customer base. The Company is home-based and operated by a husband and wife. The Company also employs another full-time service technician.
• Homebased, very little overhead
• Grown organically via word of mouth referrals.
The Company has done very little marketing or advertising other than the company website and 1,000 reminder postcards to clients twice a year about having their systems serviced. The company is maintaining itself with existing clients and via word of mouth referrals.
With a vastly increasing population in the North Atlanta suburbs, additional revenue could be generated by any of the below identified opportunities:
• Expand Geographical location: Expanding to other areas within the Atlanta area that the company is not already reaching could generate more business and boost revenue.
• Targeted Marketing: Marketing to neighborhoods that were built during specific time frames that the HVAC would be aging towards replacement and to builders and contractors could increase revenue for near term growth.
• Adding More Commercial Accounts: Pursuing maintenance agreements with commercial accounts could be a good source for additional revenue
Relocating to another state.
This is a home-based business.