This company is a nearly 20-year-old, founder-owned, Georgia paving contractor that provides a wide variety of concrete and asphalt paving services to clients who complete projects throughout Georgia and its neighboring states. This Company is well situated to serve the diverse needs of clients in the Southeast’s largest metropolitan areas through their terrific reputation and high-quality outcomes.
- With current ownership already experiencing tremendous demand that results in many projects being turned down daily, new ownership could immediately capitalize on this opportunity by increasing staffing.
- Over the next 5-8 years, the 5 largest counties in metro Atlanta have each budgeted over $1 billion to spend on infrastructure repair. Serving this growing need will drive growth in the paving industry for many years to come.
- The current paving industry is highly fragmented and lacks any major players. The Company’s strong repeat client base and sterling reputation paired with an expanding infrastructure market make this company poised for tremendous growth.
- The Company serves a variety of clients in Georgia, as well as neighboring states, among which are primarily water and sewer contractors and others who bid on projects from local municipalities that involve paving work.
- Committed to providing top-notch customer service through their team of experienced professionals, this Company has been firmly established as an extraordinarily successful Woman-Owned Small Business for nearly two decades.
The Company rents a small shared office and a .25 acre yard to store equipment.