Since 1993, this leading, high quality glass repair and replacement, service company has had a reputation for outstanding work and on-time performance. The Company has a loyal customer base with 95% of the clientele being residential and 5% commercial. The service area covers, Atlanta and the surrounding area, approximately 30 miles outside I‐285. The Seller is ready to retire, and a buyer with industry experience, can walk into this 28 year-old business with no money down!
- No Money Down for Qualified Buyer with Industry Experience
- Homebased, Very Little Overhead
- Well Established and Outstanding Reputation
- Add Additional Crews: The current owner manages the business to his lifestyle, with one crew, and turns down work beyond what that crew can handle. A new owner could easily add crews, capitalizing on the 28-year reputation the Seller has built.
- Targeted Marketing: Over the last several years, the only marketing the seller has done has been via the company website. A new owner could implement targeted email, such as Eblast marketing and mailers as an effective channel for targeting homeowners and more real estate agents, to grow residential accounts. The same concept could work for growing the commercial clientele as well.