Asking Price: $128,000
Gross Revenue: $307,869
Cash Flow: $89,294
FF & E: $16,182
This franchise resale is a great opportunity for an owner operator. It is a household name for baked daily from scratch, cupcakes. This location is in a busy strip center of an affluent Atlanta neighborhood, where there are many popular shopping, eating and entertainment destinations. Local schools and businesses are all within walking distance, which affords the Company to enjoy a host of walk-in business, repeat customers and special-order clientele. Currently Absentee Owner run.
- Easy to Operate: This franchise concept is easy to operate even without a baking background.
- Population: Located in an area of high residential and commercial inhabitants.
- Owner Operate: Presently, the Company is absentee owner run. Cash flow could be increased by a new owner taking place of one or more employees.
- Promote Birthday Parties: By reconfiguring the current layout of the store or adding increased space, a party area/room could be added for birthdays and special events.
- Catering: With additional marketing and corporate catering orders, business could substantially increase. According to the current owners, there is a wide-open market for corporate catering orders for events, anniversaries, birthdays and more.
REASON FOR SALE: The owners both work full-time jobs with increasing demands and have a heavy commitment load between work and family obligations. They are unable to dedicate time to focus on growing the business.