Asking Price: $475,000
Gross Revenue: $665,000
FF & E: $165,000
Under-capitalized owner forced to sell this brand new in-town ACE Hardware location that has everything going for it:
1) Highly desirable, hard to find, in-town location.
2) Incredibly favorable lease terms at $11.50 sq. ft.
2) Fantastic demographics: 17,000 homes within 2 miles with an average household income of $113k.
3) Above average metrics for a new location: 100 customers a day and growing with an average check of $21.03
4) Loyal customer base happy to have a neighborhood hardware store as evidenced by 75% ACE Reward participation and product mix that proves customers shop for daily consumables.
With the heavy lifting and heavy capital outlay in the rear-view mirror, this is an excellent opportunity for a buyer to step in and reap the rewards.
Current 11-month Revenue: $635,000 Adjusted Net Income: (21,000)
Purchase Price: $475,000 includes $375,000 in Inventory and $165,000 in new furniture, fixtures and equipment.