Asking Price: $1,135,000
Gross Revenue: $1,978,248
FF & E:
Southeastern United States
This company is estimated to be one of the largest hydroponics supply companies in their geographic area.
For more than 18 years, the Company has sold high-quality products that consumers have come to know and trust. Focused on selling to both hobbyist and professional growers alike, this company offers more than 3,000 SKUs through their retail locations and an e-commerce site.
This company is perfectly positioned to take advantage of growing consumer demand on both the retail and wholesale sides of the business.
- Sought-after brand with a diverse product line.
- Time-tested, proven retail concept with a relatively high barrier to entry.
- Outstanding reputation for customer service and product knowledge
- High demand, high growth industry
- E-Commerce: Currently, only a small percentage of the Company’s revenue is generated through online sales. With growing demand for organic, farm-to-table produce, urban gardening and changes in Cannabis laws, there could be significant opportunity to reach new markets through focused e-commerce marketing efforts.
- Expansion of Geographic Footprint: Currently, the company has no retail stores in states that allow the cultivation of Cannabis. The company’s success to date can be attributed to the organic, farm-to-table and urban gardening movements. Opening locations in states that allow the cultivation of Cannabis should result in stores with even stronger unit level economics than the company enjoys currently.
For an NDA and Complete Profile, Contact:
Doreen Morgan, CEO & Managing Director
Sunbelt Business Brokers of Atlanta
This Hydroponics Supply Stores for sale is presented by Sunbelt Business Brokers in Atlanta, a division of Sunbelt Network, the largest organization of business brokers and M&A Professionals in the world. As a full-service firm with a global reach, the team at Sunbelt Atlanta has provided main-street and lower middle-market business owners with unsurpassed sell-side expertise since 1998.