Asking Price: $620,000
Gross Revenue: $790,000
Cash Flow: $197,000
FF & E: $115,000
This non-emergency medical transportation company has provided safe and reliable transportation services to elderly and disabled patients since 2013. The Company operates as an authorized Medicaid transportation contract fulfilment agent for the State of Georgia Community Health Division of Medical Assistance. With a compounded annual growth rate of 43.6%, the Company has maintained continuous revenue growth year over year and competitive gross margins. Daily gross trips scheduled averages 200. The sale includes the 10 vans and equipment necessary to operate the business. The seller will provide training and transition.
- Strategically positioned to effectively service each Region.
- Advanced analytics routing capability, real time GPS driver tracking software.
- Favorable reputation with transportation management companies.
- Highly trained and experienced drivers.
- The business can be easily relocated.
For more information on this business opportunity, contact Ric Hepburn at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-936-9899 Ext. 803.