Your search results

Financial Information

Asking Price: $50,000

EBITDA: $68,808

Gross Revenue: $195,761

Cash Flow: $68,808

FF & E: $17,500

Inventory: $500

Financing: No

Business Location

Atlanta, GA

Description

This is currently operated as a home-based business. The revenue mix is approx. 60% commercial and 40% residential. The owner works in the business and he has 1 full time and 2 part-time contractors. The business is currently based in Barrow County with approx. 40% of the work in Barrow County. The remaining 60% of the work is primarily in and around Metro Atlanta with some just across the S.C. or Ala. Border.

The seller has created a niche market within the commercial market, which offers significant upside potential.

The sale includes a 2000 F-450 truck with a fully equipped 16-foot trailer.

To show the potential the business grossed $21,800 in October with a net profit of $10,000+…that is obviously not a typical month, but show the business’s potential.

The owner has a certification for commercial work that a new owner could obtain for $500.00 and 3 days of training.

 

 

REASON FOR SALE

Owner is relocating

facilities

This is currently operated as a home-based business.

Details

Home Based:
Yes
Year Established:
2014
Franchise:
No
Relocatable:
No
Is Property Leased:
No
Real Estate Available:
No
Real Estate Included:
No
Days Open:
Mon. – Fri.
Hours Open:
8am - 6pm
Full Time Employees:
1
Part Time Employees:
2
Is Management Staying:
No
Listing ID:
1435

Mark Werbalowsky

M&A Advisor
770-936-9099 x 804

Contact DealMaker

  • listing search

  • FIND OUT WHAT YOUR BUSINESS IS WORTH AND MORE ABOUT OUR SELLING PROCESS