Sunbelt Atlanta – From Mainstreet to Lower- Middle Market, whether your aspirations are local or global, we are dedicated to helping you be the best you can be.
Whether you are just starting out, a seasoned Deal Maker, an Industry Expert or an established Team, Sunbelt has unsurpassed systems, processes, tools and resources to help you grow your practice. Seasoned Deal Makers (10 years or more) have the ability to take on Managing Director roles with the company and participate in profit sharing.
Sunbelt Atlanta Seeking Qualified Broker Assistant – Salaried Position
Broker Assistant (Full-Time)
Sunbelt Business Brokers – Atlanta is searching for a Broker Assistant to support our team of Deal Makers. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated with a high sense of urgency. This position is a salaried position plus commission share. Medical, Dental and 401k optional. An excellent “on-ramp” opportunity for someone interested in breaking into the field of Business Brokerage and M&A work.
$40,000 starting base salary. Salary will be based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Deal Makers with financial analysis and Opinion of Value for incoming Clients.
- Conduct industry research and SWOT analysis on a wide variety of industries for businesses we represent.
- Build target buyer lists for companies we take to market.
- Prepare internal and external presentation materials for team members, including information memorandums and financial presentations.
- Assist Deal Makers with marketing campaigns including; managing marketing calendars, editing copy and posting ads on various websites and social media platforms.
- Assist Deal Makers with due diligence coordination and data room management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10 years management experience within one industry vertical with track record of increasing responsibility or 5 years business ownership, (more than 2 employees).
- 5 years P&L management experience with solid understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with proven proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent grammatical, editing and writing skills.
- Proficient working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a very high level of confidentiality.
Qualified Candidates please submit a resume to:
Cyndi Lovelace, firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Marketing/Ad Placement Coordinator In-House Telemarketing Team to Support Lead Generation Efforts Research Assistance Data Room/Due Diligence Management Assistance Personal Website/Social Media Set-up and Support
100% Cloud Based Technology National and International Exposure for your Clients State of the Art Video Conference Technology Secure Virtual Data Rooms for ALL Deals Access to Industry Leading Intelligence: Valuation Databases Valuation Software Target Databases Industry Research Reports
Seasoned Deal Makers and Industry Experts dedicated to the overall success of the team as a whole Weekly Business Development, deal trouble shooting and collaboration meetings 10- Week Start-up training program and business development road map Discounted Memberships to Industry Associations and ongoing training