Sunbelt Atlanta – From Mainstreet to Lower- Middle Market, whether your aspirations are local or global, we are dedicated to helping you be the best you can be.
Whether you are just starting out, a seasoned Deal Maker, an Industry Expert or an established Team, Sunbelt has unsurpassed systems, processes, tools and resources to help you grow your practice. Seasoned Deal Makers (10 years or more) have the ability to take on Managing Director roles with the company and participate in profit sharing.
Sunbelt Atlanta Seeking Qualified Marketing and Administrative Assistant
Marketing and Administrative Assistant (Full-Time)
Sunbelt Business Brokers – Atlanta is searching for an experienced, Marketing and Administrative Assistant to support our team of Deal Makers. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated with a high sense of urgency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate communication efforts, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients and buyers.
• Prepare internal and external presentation materials for team members.
• Schedule meetings and appointments and occasionally arrange events and training classes.
• Assist Deal Makers with marketing campaigns including; managing marketing calendars, editing copy and posting ads on various websites and social media platforms.
• Develop and sustain a high-level professionalism via an organized system of communication with clients, buyers, team members, and industry partners.
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 3 plus years of administrative experience working with executive-level team members.
• Proven experience coordinating marketing and branding initiatives.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Excellent grammatical, editing and writing skills
• Proficient working knowledge of social media platforms and Word Press.
• Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a very high level of confidentiality.
Qualified Candidates please submit a resume to:
No Phone Calls Please
Marketing/Ad Placement Coordinator In-House Telemarketing Team to Support Lead Generation Efforts Research Assistance Data Room/Due Diligence Management Assistance Personal Website/Social Media Set-up and Support
100% Cloud Based Technology National and International Exposure for your Clients State of the Art Video Conference Technology Secure Virtual Data Rooms for ALL Deals Access to Industry Leading Intelligence: Valuation Databases Valuation Software Target Databases Industry Research Reports
Seasoned Deal Makers and Industry Experts dedicated to the overall success of the team as a whole Weekly Business Development, deal trouble shooting and collaboration meetings 10- Week Start-up training program and business development road map Discounted Memberships to Industry Associations and ongoing training