Asking Price: Non-Disclosed Amount
Gross Revenue: $2,658,767
Cash Flow: $322,000
FF & E: $100,000
Opportunity Type: Acquisition
Industry Focus: Home-Improvement
This company has been in continuous operation for 30+ years as a retailer of high-end paint, flooring, and wallcoverings. There are 2 locations, each located in a highly trafficked retail strip center. The revenue mix is 30% Contractors, 40% flooring, and 30% Retail. The Company has 5 full-time employees and 3 part-time employees. The Company offers clients installation of the flooring. The biggest revenue generators are Hardwood Flooring and Commercial Painting Contractors.
• The company enjoys a stellar reputation with 30+ years in business.
• The staff is well-trained, highly loyal, and very professional.
• The business could be grown by calling on potential new Commercial Accounts.
• More targeted marketing to the Interior Design trade could grow the business.
• Recognizable name with a great reputation in the Metro-Atlanta area could allow a quick ramp-up time for additional locations around the city.