Sunbelt Atlanta Internship
As an intern analyst with Sunbelt Atlanta, you will play an integral role in the firm’s transaction process. Analyst interns work side by side Sales Associates and Senior Dealmakers receiving on the job training in all aspects of Sell-Side Business Brokerage and Lower-Middle Market M&A work from market launch to closing across multiple industry sectors.
- Assist Dealmakers with financial analysis and Opinion of Value for incoming Clients.
- Conduct industry research and SWOT analysis on a wide variety of industries for businesses we represent.
- Build target buyer lists for companies we take to market.
- Prepare internal and external presentation materials for team members, including information memorandums and financial presentations.
- Assist Dealmakers with marketing campaigns: Managing marketing calendars, editing copy and posting ads on various websites and social media platforms.
- Assist Dealmakers with due diligence coordination and data room management.
Advanced Microsoft Office skills with proven proficiency in Excel and Power Point.
Excellent grammatical, editing and writing skills.
Highly detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills.
Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Ability to maintain a very high level of confidentiality.
Ideal position for an individual working toward a degree in law or finance.
- 10-week program, 15 hours a week, $10.00 per hour.