Asking Price: $3,200,000
Gross Revenue: $1,388,482
Cash Flow: $789,870
FF & E:
Opportunity: AUCTION – April 16, 2018
Location: Southeastern United States
Industry Focus: Commercial and Industrial Clients Only
This company, collects, sorts and sells wood, fiber, metal and plastics for some of the largest industrial and commercial clients in the Southeastern United States that are then upcycled into new products. Operating as a “One-Stop-Drop” recycling solution, they enjoy very little competition within the region. The Company’s unique business model allows them to operate with efficiencies that are unsurpassed in the industry. Most of the material that they receive is given to them, while other companies pay them to take their recyclables and all the of the material collected is sold, in some cases, back to the same company who paid them to take it.
- Location: The company sits on 14 acres in a growing industrial area, conveniently located to several major metropolitan areas in the Southeastern, US. Currently operating at 40% capacity, this facility is strategically positioned for long-term, sustainable growth.
- Product Mix: The Company’s various product mix provides protection from the market fluctuations.
- Intake Flexibility: The facility can take and handle all of a company’s recyclables making it easy for commercial and industrial customers to do business with them.
- Social Entrepreneurship Movement: Growing consumer demand for corporate social stewardship and responsibility is driving more companies to recycle. Because of the social benefits recycling brings, millennial business leaders and innovators have taken to this industry in recent years, bringing new demand and uses for recycled product, creating new jobs in 3rd world countries and new demand here in the states.
- Marketing/Community Involvement: The local area municipalities do not have recycling programs in place at all currently and the Company has no outreach or marketing efforts in place. A Buyer that can engage and educate local governments and citizens to the importance of recycling could significantly increase revenue.
- Pallets Manufacturing: The Company receives 2-3 loads of pallets almost daily and they sell pallet cores to a third-party who rebuilds them. Bringing this in-house could increase sales significantly.
Site Visit and Management Meeting will be April 16, 2018.
Offers will be accepted through April 17, 2018