How much is your business really worth? This question often has to be answered for owners of small businesses and privately held companies for many different reasons:
- Selling the Business
- Partner Buy-outs
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- SBA Financing
- Strategic Planning
- Estate Planning
- Gift and/or Estate Tax Valuation
- Employee Stock Option Plans (ESOPs)
We can assist in providing you with the proper business valuation to satisfy any of these requirements at any level:
- Opinion of Value – A quick estimate based on normal references.
- Value Analysis – Fair Market Value analysis for small businesses. This requires general financial information.
- Formal Valuation – This is an in-depth certified valuation that is very useful in buy-sell transactions and sometimes required for SBA financing.
- IRS 59-60 Valuation – This is used for estate tax, ESOPs, mergers and acquisitions of large privately held companies and for litigation.
Sunbelt understands the needs of owners of privately held businesses and is here to assist in answering your questions on business valuations. If you require clarification or guidance on how to approach the subject of business valuation, simply give us a call and an expert will guide you through the process. We use in-house expertise as well as the vast resources of the Sunbelt Business Network System and affiliates with all levels of Certification in Business Appraisal.